“The Fernie” just received a modern renovation with a focus on sports, beer and food!
- 20 beers on tap and regular rotating craft beers
- Homemade pub food with all the old favorites like our FBC Fish & Chips and the Fernie Burger with house cut fries
- Over 20 TV’s playing the sports you want to watch and hear!
- Open 7 days a week at 11 am
- Private meeting room with WiFi and TV access – great for work meetings and lunches
Welcome to the historic Fernie Hotel & Pub. Nestled in the heart of downtown Fernie, this pub has been a fixture since it was rebuilt after the great fire of 1908. Of the 11 hotels rebuilt after the great fire it is the only one that has been run as a hotel for that entire time. True to its history, “The Fernie” still boasts clean rooms, cold beer and great home cooking!